“Awesome hotel :)”

Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is an excellent hotel to stay!!! This is my second time staying at this hotel and both time I had a great time. The rooms are super clean, the carpet is spotless, the furniture and decoration is very nice and the bed is very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the food was great. Definitely I will return since the price is very reasonable and the location is great!!!

Room Tip: Rooms in front of the court yard are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ana C
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Ana C, Thank you for taking the time to write your excellent review. I am so pleased to hear that you are one of our return guests, and that you had a great time at the Ramada Venice Resort. As you can see the housekeeping team goes above and beyond to keep our resort clean and new. I am happy to hear that you had such a good time, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

The location was perfect to access Venice Island and had plenty of shopping within walking distance. The room as clean and with very updated decor. Plenty of towels .... that always helps! It was nice to have the mini fridge with a real freezer as well as a microwave. There was tons of storage space! The wifi in the room was a life saver! I slept on the wrong side of the bed the first night and did have the air conditioner cycling and blowing right on me. There did not appear to be a way to focus/point it up towards the ceiling to settle down on to the room. I slept on the other side the following night and had no issues. The pool and Jacuzzi were both clean. The bar staff and Wave Grill staff were super friendly. I loved the fitness center. I was able to work out facing the sun as it came up (obscured by the building, but still nice colors to watch play across the sky). The only real negative was the decaf coffee in the room was not very good. But the coffee available downstairs was perfect! p.s. my price was super as I used priceline.com for a last minute stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are best away from possible noise from the pool. The parking area is well lit. Ch...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ruthannl2013
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you so much for being our guest, and we cant wait to see you again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This hotel is the cleanest hotel I have ever been at. It is absolutely beautiful. For the first time, I woke up without a back ache. The staff is super friendly and the music and food was great.
It is so easy to get there.
Love it.

Room Tip: They are pet friendly too.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathryn K
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Kathryn K, Thank you so much for your review. I am thrilled to hear that the Ramada Venice Resort, by far the cleanest hotel you have ever stayed in. I am glad that you woke up rested and back ache free. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently attended a meeting at this location and came back a couple of weeks later as a guest. The service is exceptional from check in to check out. The food was very good both events were catered by the resort. The rooms are very clean and and comfortable. Like the location. The price is very reasonable. Excellent workout area. The pool is very nice. I will be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EW2013580
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

EW2013580, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am so pleased that you were able to enjoy the Ramada Venice Resort for both business and pleasure. The guest is our main priority and it really makes my day to know that you were satisfied with your stay. The housekeeping team does an excellent job to make sure the resort is always at its best. Thank you again for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went to this hotel for three days and two nights. The entire experience was wonderful..very clean hotel, beautiful clean pool and deck area. Staff was awesome, Very friendly and helpful. Rooms are beautifully decorated and spotless. Parking lot was well lite. Food was great. We are planning our next trip down there now. Thank you so much for a wonderful three days.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Jata05

Jata05, Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that your experience at the Ramada Venice Resort was wonderful. The heated pool really is beautiful and the entire staff goes out of their way to make sure each guest has a good time. The resort décor is like no other in the Venice area, and the Wave Grill really is delicious. Thank you so much for being or guest. We can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Venice.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed at the Ramada, in Venice on August 3rd and were very pleased with our stay. The rooms were clean and had a modern decor in addition each room had free wifi! The staff were friendly and professional and courteous.
The Wave Grill put out a feast for our company party that was superb! The decor of the hotel was beautiful and offered a lot of amenities. There was a pool, Jacuzzi, gym and a coin washer and dryer. We were located near shopping, dinning and the beaches. We will certainly come back again and recommend to friends and family. Thank you to all of the staff who made our stay an excellent experience!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank jennyc73
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Jennyc73, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your warm review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good time. The staff really did our best to try and make sure everyone from your company party had a good time. The décor really is Beautiful and is like no other. The heated pool and sizzling hot tub are always a huge hit. Thank you so much for being our guest and we can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I came to the Ramada of Venice Resort to relax & have fun with my family, and was completely impressed. From the cost, entertainment, dinning and service everything was outstanding. Above all one person that stood out was their maintenance gentleman Joe. He took the time to help carry our bags, help with any questions that my family had, plus went above and beyond to even get us some extra towels for us without even having to ask. Talk about superb service I will tell everyone to come here to take their next trip, and will be back again!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jason G
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Jason G, Thank you for being our guest. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good time, and that you will be one of our many return guests. Our goal is to impress each guest, and to always go above and beyond. I am so glad that Joe treated you with the guest services that you deserve, and I will be sure to tell him to keep up the good work. The combination of the delicious food and live entertainment is always a hit at the Wave Grill. Thank you again for being our guest, and we can’t wait to see you in the very near future.