Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Rodeway Inn(Venice)
$66
$50
2,310 results
All reviewsfront deskwave grillpool barpool sidebreakfast buffetgreat poollarge poolfitness centerhot tubvery nice hotelgreat place to stayparking lotamberdaniellecharlottepethurricane
Reviewed February 6, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Stephen S, General Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Let me say this, I have never written a review on Trip Advisor, but had such a wonderful experience at this hotel - that I had to take the time to write my very first review.

I usually stay on the beach when in the area, but decided to check out the NEW Venice Ramada on 41 By-Pass. Upon my arrival at the hotel, I was greeted by Sabrina Peterson the front office manager. She showed us (me and my husband) around the property and several room options. She was very patient and did NOT pressure us at all. We finally decided on a suite on the first floor room 102. This room was like a small apartment, with a mini kitchen, living area, two closets and a very nice separate bedroom and great view of the pool area. It was even better that we were the first people to ever stay in this room - so it was extra clean. Sabrina was so nice, helpful and accommodating. I travel for business and have stayed at all types and levels of hotels, and I can tell you that Sabrina is the best front desk person I have EVER encountered. Her warm smile, knowledge and pride in her new hotel shines through each time we saw her. Throughout our four night stay we saw Sabrina all the time, (I don't think the girl stops working or ever goes home) and each time we encountered Sabrina she was so nice and always asked if there was anything she could do for us - she could teach hotel hospitality! This was the theme with all of the employees, from the housekeeping manager, to the young man mopping the floors. Everyone, and I mean everyone went out of their way to speak to us, ask if they could help us, and if we were enjoying our stay - I felt like I knew them all by the time I left.

The hotel has an amazing pool (heated), great outdoor and indoor bar, with a nice and funny bartender (Shane). There is also an on-site restaurant, "The Wave" with a wonderful wait staff - Sandy and Heather. The cook Mark makes delicious food and would come out and talk with us, and held the kitchen open late one night to make us delicious french onion soup!

There is also a very nice clean laundry room and fully equipped workout center. The hotel is close to the main street of Venice and a very short drive to the beach.

This is a wonderful hotel, and if you are staying in the Venice area - I would highly recommend you consider the Ramada. The hotel is new, but once the word gets out, I know it will be a very popular place to stay - so give this new gem a try. The hotel is wonderful and the staff treats you like you are at a four star resort!

Room Tip: The suites are like mini apartments, main floor close to the front desk makes it easy to get to parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dale G
Stephen S, General Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank You so much Dale B for staying with The Brand New Ramada Resort Venice. Our entire staff is working very hard to keep our hotel very clean and all of our guests happy. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities, as well as our restaurant The Wave Grill. It was such a pleasure to have you and your husband as our guests. Thank You so Much for your glowing response to our hotel, and we do hope that you come stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were delighted to be able to stay so close to our destination ( the Fox Lea Horse Show ) this past weekend. The newly renovated Ramada Inn was modernized,wonderful and certainly exceeded our expectations. Everything was clean, bright and exceedingly well-groomed. We felt very safe and secure even late at night, thanks to the obvious attention to security. Did not have a chance to eat at the restaurant this time around but are definitely going to give it a try next time we are in town !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Janis B
Stephen S, Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you Janis B I'm very happy to hear that the Ramada Resort Venice exceeded your expectations. The staff and I strive to keep the hotel clean and all our guests happy. Security is also high on our list. We look forward to having you back soon and defiantly join us at The Wave Grill for some of Chef Brian's culinary master pieces, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Stephen S, General Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Reviewed January 29, 2013

exceeded all of my expectations! REALLY Clean hotel, outstanding room, furniture, carpeting, HD TV, friendly staff and great breakfast and bar in the evening. completely blew my mind this was a dump before - The front desk was incredibly friendly at check in and helpful with all the fun things to do in town. i WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!!

Room Tip: try the breakfast....GREAT value for $8.00!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Laru83
Stephen S, General Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you so much for such a FANTASTIC review. I am so pleased to hear the staff and all the hotel amenities exceeded your expectations. We strive to make all our guests feel that way. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you soon.