“Great appetizers ”
Review of Marker 4 Restaurant - CLOSED

Marker 4 Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Marker 4 Restaurant is located at Historic Fisherman's Wharf Marina, just west ofthe KMI bridge off the Island of Venice. Opened for business on June 18, 2014 in the newly renovated and refurbished location (Formally known as Marker 4 Oyster Bar) is bound to impress you with its new tiki hut and coastal decor. Under new ownership and management, with a new menu and drink list we are sure to please the palate. Located in the marina with plenty of dockage for hungry boaters and a west facing view, Marker 4 might just be the best place to catch the sunset or finish a relaxing day on the bay. Come to Marker 4 by boat, car or motorcycle to relax, to enjoy local live music, to enjoy an appetizing meal, or a delicious libation. We are sure that Marker 4 Restaurant has just what your looking for.
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here and had the lobster on a stick and the breaded shrimp. They were both absolutely delicious. I would order them again. We sat at the bar the bartender was very nice and friendly. We never waited long for a drink. It's always nice when the bartender is smiling. Thank you for a good experience. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here without the kids and we loved it! It was fun to watch the boats come in and out of the marina. The shrimp was delicious and drinks were good. We really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Like the location, like the food, didn't like the service. Will try it again next year and hopefully they have their act together by that time.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Great if you want to have a harbor view and see the sunset. Food was expensive/average and happy hours was average. Don't get the margarita. Go for the atmosphere on the deck. Inside very noisy and average.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I've lived in Venice for 9 years and have eaten at Marker 4 many many times. Ownership has changed several times over the years and the current management team does a good overall job. Food is good, service is good, and the view and setting is excellent. However under the current management the prices have escalated quite a bit. I had lunch there last week and was going to order a fish & chips until I saw the price was $15.95... Other local restaurants charge from $9.99 to $12.99 for their fish chips so I was taken back by what Marker 4 was charging. Fish & Chips is a very staple item for seafood places so not sure why they feel they can charge such a high price. I ordered something less expensive but noticed the prices on the menu were overall significantly higher for most itms than other local places - Sharkey's, Pop's, Casey Key Fishouse. Those 3 offer great views, food, and atmosphere as well at much lower prices. Marker 4 is good but there are better values close by.