“Zumba is fun!”

Island Fitness & Yoga
Ranked #2 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun fitness studio that offers a wide range of classes for a ride range of individual fitness levels. We have Zumba, Yoga, BodySculpt, & more! We have classes held everyday! Come join our family!! We have an $8 drop in fee but also offer discount packages. Bring your smile and come join us today!!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Can not wait to return to Zumba and Yoga in the fall! I truly miss every one of the instructors. The classes are so fun. I guarantee that you will love it! They offer so many classes each day, making it very easy to attend several classes during the week. You'll fall in love with it! I promise!

1  Thank Catherine V

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I just started doing zumba in Dec. 2013 with MaryLynn. She is an absolutely amazing instructor. Not only does she make you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door, but the other class members do also. Just started doing body sculpt with her daughter Ann Marie, and I love that too. Just can't get enough of Island Fitness. Highly recommend.

1  Thank 18sunshine19
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Visiting my sister in nearby Osprey I stopped in for a Zumba class with Mary Lynn & felt like I was home. So much fun in a family-like atmosphere. I also took a sculpt class with Zumi & it rocked. Will be back whenever I visit. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Arubagram
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Marylynn is an awesome person and instructor! I Love her yoga classes and can't wait to go back after I have this baby

1  Thank Nicole B
See more reviews
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am a Zumba instructor that always looks for a local class when I travel. I found this place by chance, and I fell in love! From the owners to the class members, everyone makes you feel welcome and loved. In my experience, this is rare. I come back every time I visit my mom. It's like coming home. Hope to see you there next time!

1  Thank brburgess25