My husband and I had taken holidays in Florida before, but in choosing the quiet and friendly island of Venice we found the ideal area to relax. We chose accommodation at the Venice Beach Villas which, although not actually on the beach, was perfectly placed to enjoy the area and all its surrounding attractions.
The Venice Beach Villas is a quiet and comfortable complex with about a dozen units ( or self-contained apartments with kitchen and laundry facilities ). It is run by two very helpful people - Kevin and Lori - who made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived to the time we left. The Venice Beach Villas is situated on Venice Avenue - a quiet road lined with trees dripping with Spanish moss adding to the aura of relaxation. The prices are reasonable and the back-up service is first class.
There is an excellent car park with an easy in-and-out drive and a first class heated swimming pool that is a pleasure to use.
If you're looking for a relaxing vacation in a peaceful setting, you couldn't do better.
Anne and Ken Barnes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated walking distance between both the beach and the quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants. Most of our units have all the comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and separate bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida