A friend and I stayed at the Venice Beach Villas from 8/12/14- 8/20/14. We rented the small two bedroom unit # 1. It was perfect for two people. My friend stayed in the nicely sized bedroom and I took the small room with a twin bed. I was extremely comfortable. The unit was fully equipped with a kitchen, living room and full bath. 2 bdrms. Venice was very quiet at this time of year. There was no waiting at any of the restaurants! VBVillas caters to your everry need! They have a beautiful pool which we had all to ourselves! We went to the beach in the morning( short walk) and the pool in the afternoon. VBV offers free bikes, sand chairs, and pretty much anything that you could possibly need! I had to do a load of laundry and they even furnished free laundry soap and fabric softener in the laundry room! The employees were so accomodating and just plain nice! The location was perffect and the place is spotless! We absolutely will return!!!! Thanks for a great time Venice Beach Villas!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida