The Menendez villas are situated 4 blocks from the beach. We liked the quiet area. A nicely shaded park just one block away. The rooms were really clean (highest priority) and everything worked. (The refridgerator did have lots of rust spots but worked fine. Dishwasher also worked fine but the front was ripped.). The only inconvenience during our stay, was the air conditioner could not keep the unit as cool as we wanted, however, there were two box fans that helped immensely. The pool @ this location is a bit small but nicely screened & shaded. A very nice feature is the availability of bikes and pool/beach towels & other beach items including the ones needed for finding shark teeth. Would like to try the Venice Ave location next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida