We stayed in a 2BR on Venice Avenue. It's quite large and was very clean. It has a full sized kitchen and we used it!!! They have bikes available to tool around the City, but frankly, it's located just a couple blocks away from most of the restaurants and shopping - well within walking distance. There is a Publix roughly a mile away for groceries. The beach is just down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated walking distance between both the beach and the quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants. Most of our units have all the comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and separate bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida