We arrived, parked our car, unloaded and stepped into a different frame of mind. The nuances from "Old Florida" brought to mind Coppertone billboards of years past. Anxious to hop on beach bikes, our only expectation was the short ride to the beach. Much to our surprise, we peddled south to the pier, throughout downtown, up & down Venice Avenue several times, to the beach and out to the jetty for an enjoyable sunset only to return to a peaceful swim in the pool cast against a crescent moon. The room was clean, the kitchen sufficiently equipped and the a/c blew cold. We were charmed by the reminders of Venice Beach Villas' origins-the tile in the bathrooms-as it complimented our entire experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated walking distance between both the beach and the quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants. Most of our units have all the comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and separate bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida