We were in Venice for some photography and visiting relatives in the area and this made for an excellent place to stay. The rooms were very clean and no problems with the AC. We were on the west side which was also quiet since away from the interstate. As we were off early, breakfast was really a treat. Both mornings, the eggs saugage/bacon were delicious. Coffee was just right. The Holiday Inn is not the Ritz, but certainly very nice for the average traveler. Just so you know, we have stayed in many of the nicest hotels in the world and are happy most everywhere. We just expect the level of service and quality the facility is known for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from the Beach, our Venice hotel is close to Sarasota, and offers free WiFi, hot breakfast, and an outdoor pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota Hotel Venice
- Holiday Inn Venice
- Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota Florida