“Classy and Nice Restarant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Venetian Golf and River Club
Ranked #12 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Venice
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our church celebrated our 50th anniversary here with well over 100 people attending. Everything was wonderful and first-class.

1  Thank Wanda M

Reviewed March 7, 2013

The chef is really trying to please. Good ingredients and always fresh. They should, however, avoid the store bought pastries. They are disappointing. The omelettes are devine.

1  Thank martonewyork
Reviewed November 29, 2012

The Golf and River Club was the perfect setting for my daughter's wedding reception. We played golf the day before and enjoyed the well manicured fairways and Florida wildlife. The golf clubhouse hosted a wonderful welcome luncheon for our guests and the main River Club building was as close to Italy as it gets in Florida. We would highly recommend the Venetian for any large group event.

1  Thank h0mefree2
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This course is always in good shape, great layout, and if you hit them fairly stright you won't get into too much trouble. Very nice resturant and bar. It's a shame it's not open to the public in season.

3  Thank boxcars12
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This course is beautiful and well maintained. It was a good challenge as the course contained many water and sand hazards. I would recommend playing early as it did get to be hot and playing in the perfect temperature is always a nice bonus. I am looking forward to my return next week and hopefully I can do a little better with my score :)

1  Thank Chris D