Tripadvisor

Reviewed September 21, 2019
rockydogz1
Venice, Florida
via mobile
Course has had an incredible Transformation⛳️🏌️‍♂️

Reviewed June 20, 2019
rockydogz1
Venice, Florida
via mobile

All reviews golf course nice layout fairways and greens in great shape clubhouse
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Try this course out as it’s probably the best value in the area. Great staff and nice layout. Helps to know where to hit the ball as you can get in trouble.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

The course was played several times recently and it’s truly hard to believe what a couple of years ago was a poor conditioned poorly run course, where today it’s in incredible condition and well run operation. The greens are awesome and fairways in excellent condition.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank rockydogz1
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

I picked this course because it was the halfway point for a good friend and me. What a nice course. Fairways and greens were in great shape. Pace of play wasn't bad, a little over 4 hours. We saw the cart girl enough times so we weren't thirsty. We had lunch in the clubhouse. The burger was very good. We decided we'd be back in September.

Date of experience: March 2019
ClubManagementCH, Manager at Jacaranda West Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Hi Johnc Y

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent visit to Jacaranda West. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our club and golf course. I will share your comments with our team. If there's anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to call me at our club’s administrative offices.

Sincerely, Chris Adams 941-493-5010

Reviewed January 15, 2019

The course is better this year than last year. The Club is committing to fix itself and the course. But, it is still a bit rough. Was not impressed with the lack of friendliness in the Club house or restaurant.

Date of experience: October 2018
ManagementClub, Club manager at Jacaranda West Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Hello Mikeinsunshine, I was very surprised to here about the unfriendly service you received in the clubhouse or restaurant. I will follow up with staff immediately. One of our strongest strength has been our genuine hospitality. Please feel free to call me anytime to discuss your experience we do take such complaints seriously. Thankyou for taking the time to let us know sincerely Mark Gallant

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Coral must have spent a ton of money to renovate the course, because while it was always a good track, it is absolutely amazing now. The newly done grass is literally like playing on carpet. Such a great experience.

Date of experience: October 2018