“Outstanding experience in a real Italian restaurant”

Ristorante San Marco
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante San Marco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: San Marco invites you to experience Authentic Italian Dining. Our menu features fresh vegetables, meats, and seafoods, as well as homemade pastas and freshly baked breads that are typical of Italian cuisine. We strive to provide well prepared meals using fresh ingredients, extra virgin olive oil, which are aesthetically presented to our patrons. We have an exceptional list of fine Italian wines. We offer outdoor seating. Reservations are recommended. Join us for lunch or dinner! Buon Appetito!
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My experience was outstanding from the moment that I arrived in this authentic Italian restaurant .
Me and my wife were welcomed by the owner Nicola , that let us feel like home .
He starts serving us home made focaccia bread with fresh ricotta .
We enjoyed very much our dinner that was most of fresh seafood dishes .
Excellent service, we hight recommend this restaurant !!
We will be back!!

Michele & Tracy
Miami Beach Fl

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Outstanding!
If you're looking for a place that has all the qualities, that's the place to go! What a surprise it was to find that
little jewel that brings Italy's Venice atmosphere into Historic Venice in Florida.
What's so special about it? The most exquisite food, high quality wine,very reasonable prices, and an extreme attentive service that makes you feel you are the only customer in the restaurant! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful lunch there on Saturday. We both had the combo lunch - a bargain at $10 - choice of soup and the Mista salad with your choice of pasta or panini. My wife had the minestrone soup and I had the soup of the day - a soup with spinach and mushroom. Also, my wife had Farro spaghetti and I had the Vegetariano panini. The bread brought to the table was ciabatta. All of the food was superb, the wait staff were excellent and we enjoyed speaking with one of the owners. She and her husband moved to the U.S. three years ago and they opened this restaurant about nine months ago. They have huge paintings of Venice, Italy painted by a local Florida artist.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Can't say enough about this place. Nicco is the owner and is so attentive to details. He makes sure the food and service are impeccable. Really a wonderful restaurant and I'm so glad it's in Venice. They care about you as a customer and want you to feel comfortable. Food quality is cry high. Excellent meal!!! Janet Apple

Reviewed August 18, 2014

This small restaurant provides personal service and high quality true Italian food freshly prepared.