“Lovely evening with just the right ambience, great food and excellent wine!”

Ristorante San Marco
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante San Marco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: San Marco invites you to experience Authentic Italian Dining. Our menu features fresh vegetables, meats, and seafoods, as well as homemade pastas and freshly baked breads that are typical of Italian cuisine. We strive to provide well prepared meals using fresh ingredients, extra virgin olive oil, which are aesthetically presented to our patrons. We have an exceptional list of fine Italian wines. We offer outdoor seating. Reservations are recommended. Join us for lunch or dinner! Buon Appetito!
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went with a friend who had the special of homemade gnocchi with a fresh tomato and basil sauce, and I had the salmon, which was cooked perfectly. My spinach salad was very fresh and lightly dressed, which I prefer to a drowned, soggy salad. Our waiter, Nico was just attentive enough to offer assistance when needed, but not "hovering". He recommended a Reserve Chiante which was delicious, and acompanied both dishes very well. Will be back, for sure!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Ok- it's cute & cozy- like every other Italian spot. How much does pasta cost anyway? - not homemade I mean? The veggies mixed in WERE fresh and tasty with good olive oil, and I would have enjoyed more than a 1 cup serving......but, overall, not over - the - top for $12.95. Also, I almost felt like the staff were impersonating Italians (?) and it kinda annoyed me....and we did not enjoy the service from the young waitress who was training a more mature man. I've been to different regions in Italy and I would recommend "Made in Italy" down the street for a better meal, service and ambiance.

1  Thank ttdell
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This has to be one of the best Italian restaurants I've eaten in, and having travelled the globe extensively, that says a lot. Venice is lucky to have three excellent chefs, and two dedicated owners (all Italian), who bring an authentic flavour of southern Italy to the Gulf Coast. I cannot wait to eat there again.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We've been regular visitors to Venice in Florida and just love the place. There's a great chice of eateries here but we just love the recently opened San Marco Ristorante. Although the locals might not want another Italian restaurant, visitors like us think the place is great.
We went for lunch and there was a large choice on the menu. Food was excellent (especially the Tiramisu) service was very good and also good value for money. We can strongly this place to other visitors.

1  Thank VictorNorthYorks_
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is rated highly on this site, and was busy when we arrived, so we anticipated a good meal.
Regrettably we were disappointed, my carpaccio to start was excellent, but my partners salad was just ordinary. We ordered a glass of wine. It was served half full. To be sure this was corrected when we complained, but it should not happen. The main courses were plain dull. My grilled fish seemed to have had its taste removed, to be replaced by far too much olive oil. My partners ragu suffered an over bearing of tomato, blocking any subtle flavours from the fish.
Our bill was reduced slightly by way of compensation, but I would not recommend this place.

3  Thank rayw