1st time in Venice! This is a great little "blast from the past" hotel in Venice. Had a wonderful time in Venice during the recent Art Show (always the first weekend in March in Venice) and a nice stay at the Isalnd Breeze Inn, Very close to downtown. Had a few friends stay at the 'Inn at the Beach' hotel right on the beach -- also VERY nice, but more expensive.
Our hotel Staff was very helpful (needed iron) and the landscaping in front of the rooms was delightful. Only neg. is that the bathroom/shower is very small (at elast in our room).
The Clock restaurant is a good diner for breakfast (right down the street) and you can't beat Althea's restaurant for earl bird/HH prices and 2-for-1 drink specials.
The sunset beach party in Casey Key (Sat. night) is a hoot!
If you haven't been to Venice, GO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Venice Island, Florida, the Island Breeze Inn offers sparkling rooms full of charm, modern amenities, and exceptional customer service! Just blocks from palm tree-lined avenues full of antique shops, boutiques, and cafes, and only one mile to beautiful Venice Beach, the Island Breeze Inn is the BEST VALUE in the historic district! Free parking, free cable TV and Wi-Fi?, Heated pool, microwave and refrigerator in each room...The friendliest staff and our manager on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Island Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Breeze Inn Of Venice Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Motel Venice
- Island Breeze Inn Venice, Florida