“Been there, done that, since 1970's!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #132 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Chili's is a regular standby for consistently good food, ample portions, and very diversified menu. I went to Chilis 40 years ago in Dallas, where fellow workers and I dropped in for Friday night happy hour - margaritas in a beer mug and great burgers and chili. I've never stopped dropping in, wherever we've lived!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

A great selection is offered and the price is right!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

It was 9:30pm. The place didn't have that many people to be waited on. The staff was joking around in a corner. Tables were being moved. . . It was very annoying noise -- like fingernails across a chalkboard. Can somebody at least clean the floor and not gross me out?!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2010

I finally went to Chili's with some friends and realized what I was missing. We went back to have the Mexican egg rolls they were so good. But the drinks are expensive, and I would do my drinking somewhere else. The service was good. I want to try some of their other appetizers and entrees.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook