“All you can eat ribs!!!”
Review of Gold Rush BBQ

Gold Rush BBQ
Ranked #9 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gold Rush BBQ is a family own and operated restaurant located in Venice Florida for 15 years. Each year we have been voted best BBQ in Venice. We offer Ribs, Chicken, Steak, Sandwiches and Fresh Seafood. Dine in , Carry out and catering is available. Hope to see you soon !
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great atmosphere, very good food and reasonably priced. You must go there on Tuesday when they have all you can eat ribs offer. Will definitely go back next year.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a reservation for 20 and had 6 more unexpected guests show up but the manager was very helpful and accommodated our extra guests. Everyone enjoyed their food, I had the prospectors sampler platter with pulled pork, chicken, ribs, and brisket, served with white mac-n-cheese, and green beans. The meat just fell of the ribs and the corn bread is slightly sweet. I recommend the ribs and pulled pork which are consistently good .

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Chopped pork was very dry, bbq chicken was tough.
Cesar salad greens were brown on the edges.
I wish I had gone to Cracker Barrel instead.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Every time I come to this restaurant to eat, I feel like a valued customer. The food has never disappointed, and the service is great every time. Glad this is in my neck of the woods, how lucky we are.

2  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed July 14, 2013

As far as the food goes...what can I say, it was average. Delivery of the order came out quickly! It is BBQ..how great can it be?
If you want a quick bit, not bad.