“Great for Lunch during the week. Sunday breakfast?????”
Review of Scrambles

Scrambles
Ranked #169 of 250 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 24, 2013

After having a difficult Sunday breakfast (the waitress forgot about us) I returned today for lunch and received a much different reception. Lunch was Excellent. The home made split pea soup a delight and the BLT a treat. Excellent service from friendly folks. I will go back for lunch (often) but think I will skip the Sunday busy period

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Where to go for breakfast with the girls? Scrambles is close, accommodating and has a simple menu. Staff is in no hurry to shoo you out. The atmosphere is friendly and the food is standard but has nice personal touches so if you like your eggs done a particular way, you can get it. Like your toast dark and crunchy or just heated, you get it. Scrambles is as far away from a chain eatery as hash browns are from hash. Very much like eating at home if you grew up like Beaver Cleaver.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stopped in for a late breakfast and were pleasantly suprised by the wonderful pancakes and enjoyable chipped beef on toast. Service could not have been better. Cute, clean, little restaurant, nothing fancy, just good food. The owner is obviously hands on and does a great job.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We come here every Sunday for good food (they even have organic spinach for my eggs and will make things to order), friendship (a place like Cheers where everybody knows your name)

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband, parents and I eat here pretty much every weekend for breakfast and we are the pickiest eaters in the world I think! Their dinner is good too, but our favorite is breakfast! The owner and waitstaff are the friendliest people we know and always eager to please. The food is YUMMY. They usually have a TV on, which plays Hallmark movies or the news, which really makes you feel at home (one Sunday morning they had on the Parent Trap (the original) which, being a Disney fan, just made my day!) It's really one of those cozy, friendly places that also happens to have terrific tasting food (the made-from-scratch oatmeal is like no other, trust me). If you love British Bangers you'll love theirs. All of the portions are huge and great value for money. If we get something that's not quite right we let them know and they are ALWAYS pleasant about it and willing to rectify the situation. At the risk of crowding up our favorite place, and making it harder to get a table - I have to say - TRY it! You won't be sorry!