“Terrible food and terrible service....don't go!”
Review of Clock Restaurant Incorporated - CLOSED

Clock Restaurant Incorporated
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I ordered eggs over hard, bacon, hash browns, and an English muffin. When I asked for the eggs over hard, the waitress said there wouldn't be a yolk. It took awhile and alot of questions to figure out that she was saying that there wouldn't be a soupy egg to soak the muffin in!! Duh! That's why I asked for over hard. Both my food and my husband's food were cold. She said his oatmeal was cold because he poured milk over the oatmeal....duh....we always pour milk over our oatmeal. She took back the plates and microwaved them. My egg then was rubbery and the hashbrowns were not edible....they were swimming in grease. The English muffin wasn't a Thomas' muffin...it was nasty. My husband's fruit was something like big chunks of fruit cocktail....after our comments with the manager trying to convince us that that fruit was fresh, he conceded that it was frozen fruit....nasty and tasteless. We did indeed enjoy the coffee and they kept our cups filled. The whole staff needs to take a course in PR and sensitivity training! They were frazzled, but they weren't very well trained. We won't go back there!

2  Thank barbmac5

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Excellent food! Excellent service! And excellent price! Bathrooms DO need work!!! We had breakfast! Food was cooked exactly as I ordered. Belgian waffles are to die for. Try it! I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went in for lunch. Greeted by friendly waitress. Food is cafeteria food. Food was bland, dry, and basically very unappetizing. Assistant manager asked me how my food was, I said it was okay, and she kind of rolled her eyes, and said, "Thank you." It seemed like she could care less if I liked my food or not. This place is good for breakfast only. Otherwise it's just a glorified cafeteria. :(

2  Thank Mary L L
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Not much to talk about. Was hungry when I went in and not when I left. Food was filling and the service was friendly

1  Thank retiredbroker
Reviewed November 7, 2012

From the street, the Clock Diner looks like a 'Mom n' Pops' sort of place. It's not. It is expensive, but the ambiance does not equal the prices. It is dark, almost spooky-like, the wait staff seems tired and bored, like they are doing you a favor to wait on you. They do have a large menu, but everything is overpriced and seems to be sort of slapped on the plate without much attention. There are better and friendlier places to eat in the area, such as The Wee Blew Inn...yes it is a restaurant, down-home feel, VERY friendly staff and awesome food!

2  Thank PILOT42