“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food and service at this restaurant were both excellent. The quality of the service was really nice. Also, the array of menu selections with some new additions and prices were great.

Visited May 2014

Bradenton, Florida
“Hello Bob Evans!! So long CB”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Yes I did love the catfish and okra and corn muffins . But I love our veterans more!!!!!!!!! Never will I step foot inside your restaurant and neither will my friends or family. Bob Evans all the way baby!!!! And yes I do get treated better at Bob Evans actually.

CB Your company charges way too much for meals you charge $13 for a $6 meal.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Tony B
Maplewood, New Jersey
“Never been - never will”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Your spin doctors did a fine job condemning your former employee and you must pay them well! What really counts is public opinion and right now your establishment sucks big time. Hopefully everyone will stop coming and the manager will be out of a job also. Karma it's a you know what!

• Visited July 2014
6 Thank Lshay489
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Terrible restaurant - avoid”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Liked this restaurant until I found out that they have fired an employee for giving a corn muffin to a homeless man. This is just wrong, and so I will never eat at this restaurant again. The guy was a veteran of the Vietnam war - come on Cracker Barrel - this is just crackers. Give him his job back - this will impact your whole chain as I will not only boycott this restaurant but all the others in your chain. See sense give him his job back. You should be proud to have employees with a heart for those down on their luck.

I would advise anyone to not frequent this restaurant in protest.

Visited June 2014
6 Thank mickmickmick
Venice, Florida
“Frequent Visitor -- No More”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I live here in Venice and go to the restaurant at least once a week (every Friday) if not more often. We love the haddock. We always bring our visiting friends and family there as well. We'll find another place to take our business.

Visited June 2014