“Good little restaurant”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Good little restaurant”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Little restaurant just off the main Venice avenue. Good food at reasonable prices. We had a delicious half a duck and Maine lobster tails. Both dishes were very tasty. Good service with a smile.

Venice, Florida
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stopped in for lunch with my wife after walking around town. For some reason we had never dined here and decided to give it a try. Our waitress was fantastic, she was polite, friendly and really took pride in her job. When we had menu questions she knew the menu and ingredients well. I chose the fish and chips and it was fantastic. My wife had a soup and sandwich, fresh roasted in house turkey. We both enjoyed the experience, atmosphere and service. We will be back.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great French Toast”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

A group of 12 of us had brunch here after church. To our surprise, we we seated very quickly. Service was a little slow as they had only one server handling our group, but she took good care of us. I had the traditional french toast which consisted of 3 large slices of what I think was sourdough bread. Whatever it was, it was excellent! My wife had a parfait and she felt like there was not enough yogurt or granola compared to fruit; however, it was large and she enjoyed it. This was our first visit to Althea's, and I imagine we will be back, although with all of the good restaurants in Venice, it is fun trying others.

Milwaukee
“Large menu with nice atmosphere”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

You can eat inside or on a nice patio on front. 5 of us ate their recently and were seated immediately-other restaurants had 90 minute waits. We all liked our meals -especially the pot roast. You won't be wowed but you will have a good meal
The onion ring appetizer was tasty but skimpy for the price.

• Visited December 2013
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Value”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I took her parents here for New Years Eve. My in-laws are regulars and told us to expect a wonderful meal. It was everything they said it would be. I had the chicken Marsala which, at my request, they prepared as a pasta dish. The chicken was tender, the mushrooms plentiful and the sauce very savory. My wife and mother in law had the lobster tails while my father in law had the Seafood Fra Diablo. They all raved about their dishes. Not only were all of the entrees great, they were reasonably priced.
I heartily recommend Althea's. You won't be disappointed.

Visited December 2013