“Great place to watch a game and/or grab a quick meal”

Bogey's Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #56 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Description: For over seventeen years, Bogey's Restaurant and Sports Pub has served the Venice & Bradenton, FL, community with the best food and drink available. Our restaurant prides itself on being the place to go to enjoy a sports game, boasting 34 Flatscreen TVs, with every booth having its own flat screen television. We also offer two large projection TVs for easy viewing. At Bogey's, we offer homemade, weekly specials that bring people in from around the area due to the high quality service and amazing taste. If you are looking for wings, burgers, or just a cold beer after a long day, we have you covered with the best food and drink around.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great sports bar. Enough TV's to satisfy everyone's interests. Love all of the college ban era hanging from colleges everywhere. Lindsay does a great job and has a great personality. In addition to her great service, she has a great personality to make for a really pleasant experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

LOL
Living in a mostly retirement community, you see a lot of ..well, retirees. Bless their hearts, but omg..it gets old (no pun intended!) for us younger people.

I met a friend for dinner here at Bogey's in Venice and it was like I heard angels singing when I stepped inside..complete with the rays of light shining down from above! And it was raining!!!

Why? Because everyone in there was in the age range from 20's to 40's!! I told my friend "so THIS is where they go!!"

As for the food, I got a classic Ruebin, and I don't remember what my friend got, but I do recall his plate was clean!

Nice sports bar, good customers, good service, good food! I'll be back!

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Try the medium got wings extra crispy! We love them. Best ever! We even order take out - sauce on the side and warm up a few minutes at home. We've never been disappointed in the wings. Only bad thing about the place is the water. Never order water or iced tea. We do wings at least twice a month.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Avoid this place like the plague... terrible vibe, how can you mess up pizza? well they wrote the book on it. just horrible... perhaps the worst dining experience ever...

1  Thank bakergraphix
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great food and staff were very attentive could not do enough for our family and found room for 8 off us in a nice quite area off the bar.