“Good fun food”

Ranked #56 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: For over seventeen years, Bogey's Restaurant and Sports Pub has served the Venice & Bradenton, FL, community with the best food and drink available. Our restaurant prides itself on being the place to go to enjoy a sports game, boasting 34 Flatscreen TVs, with every booth having its own flat screen television. We also offer two large projection TVs for easy viewing. At Bogey's, we offer homemade, weekly specials that bring people in from around the area due to the high quality service and amazing taste. If you are looking for wings, burgers, or just a cold beer after a long day, we have you covered with the best food and drink around.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We enjoy sitting outside and eating fun food when we go to Bogey's. We had the bone in and boneless chicken wings. Always very good. We also had the corn nuggets which are tasty! We always relax and just enjoy ourselves here.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Very casual place to grab a bite to eat and watch a game. Lots of
Tv screens. Food was decent. Nothing spectacular but good. Service was also good. Turkey dinner special was a good value.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I go to this bar practically every week during football season as they put up every NFL football game. The people are great and the food is way above normal "Sports Bar" fare. Get there early and relax before kickoff because you can get a good table and also because the bar has a limited number of sound boxes so you can actually hear the game. They run out of sound boxes early then you are left to see the action but you cannot pick up any of the commentary. I highly recommend Bogey's---especially during football (or any sports) season.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Love Bogey's. Went here for the NFL Playoffs recently and it was packed. We had an amazing waitress though, Chrissy. She made sure our whole family could sit together, she was very prompt and attentive, and she was fun!

The wings were amazing and so was the Boom Boom shrimp. Plenty of beer to go around too. One of my favorite spots in the area, will definitely return next time I am in town.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

As I wrote in my title, it had been years, so I had not too much of a recollection of how the food was. It was FANTASTIC! Service was also excellent, so I will definitely be going back many more times now that I have re-discovered this gem.

1  Thank mamamia70