“large portions, large price”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Luna Ristorante

Luna Ristorante
Ranked #39 of 241 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Venice, Florida
“large portions, large price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Large portion sizes - couldn't finish it. Food quality OK. Service was fine but slow at lunch. Food is OK, just not worth the cost. Beware - cash or check only. No credit cards.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jeff C

• Serbian first
Forest, Virginia
“Great Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Three of us dined at Luna Ristorante last week and came away very satisfied. The atmosphere was casual, the food was very good, and the portions were huge. It is rare for me to not finish an entree, but the quantity was such that take home containers were utilized by each of us. My niece, who lives in the area and suggested Luna, described it as her favorite Italian restaurant. Josh was an excellent waiter with a fun attitude and efficient service. Prices are reasonable, but credit cards are not accepted so bring cash or check.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank loves2travelandmore
Chicago, Illinois
“Hit or miss, management doesn't care”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Food was good and plentiful. BUT... Pasta was horribly over done, but I ate it this Tuesday night anyways. I mentioned it on the way out to the owner who really couldn't care less. As a business owner myself I was shocked by her lack lack of concern. I should have sent it back and had them redo it. I'll go back, but I'll send it back without hesitation until they get it right. I know they can do it. Give it a try, but beware and don't accept subpar food.

3 Thank rhalco1
Dallas,Tx
“Average Food Terrible Hostess”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and 5 year old son recently moved to Venice Island and have tried Luna 3 times. The food is bland and even though the portions are huge it does not make up for the lack of flavor. The hostess is one of the rudest old ladies we have ever met in any city. I hope she is the owner, otherwise she should be fired immediately.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank kdhitt
Southern Maryland
“Come really hungry or with someone with to share.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The portions are huge! A meatball is the size of a baseball. An antipasta salad will serve 4. My wife and I always share a main course and have leftovers. Cash only, so visit the ATM before going, but prices are reasonable. Usually crowded, so come early.

• Visited December 2013