“Hit or miss, management doesn't care”
Review of Luna Ristorante

Luna Ristorante
Ranked #46 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Food was good and plentiful. BUT... Pasta was horribly over done, but I ate it this Tuesday night anyways. I mentioned it on the way out to the owner who really couldn't care less. As a business owner myself I was shocked by her lack lack of concern. I should have sent it back and had them redo it. I'll go back, but I'll send it back without hesitation until they get it right. I know they can do it. Give it a try, but beware and don't accept subpar food.

3  Thank rhalco1

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and 5 year old son recently moved to Venice Island and have tried Luna 3 times. The food is bland and even though the portions are huge it does not make up for the lack of flavor. The hostess is one of the rudest old ladies we have ever met in any city. I hope she is the owner, otherwise she should be fired immediately.

4  Thank kdhitt
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

The portions are huge! A meatball is the size of a baseball. An antipasta salad will serve 4. My wife and I always share a main course and have leftovers. Cash only, so visit the ATM before going, but prices are reasonable. Usually crowded, so come early.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed January 19, 2014

...they're not bad overall. I was a bit apprehensive to try these guys out after reading the negative reviews on here, as well as other sites. We arrived at 7PM on a Saturday night, smack in the middle of 'Snowbird Season', and no surprise that the place was packed. There was a 20 minute wait to be seated. The food was of standard to slightly above standard quality, and portions were VERY large. Even though the place was packed, the waiter (Josh?) was on top of his game, pleasant, and very accommodating. The main complaint I have, was the noise level of everyone trying to talk over everyone else. It's worth another visit, and oh... bring cash or your checkbook.

3  Thank PJD9946
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner with friends...Really fun atmosphere and excellent food! Portions are huge and food is extremely good. I would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank Edith D