“My favorite restaurant on the Island.”
Review of Cafe Venice

Cafe Venice
Ranked #16 of 244 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are an intimate bistro style restaurant located in the Historic District of Downtown Venice. Our Menu is Continental with a French and Polynesian flair. Don't let the name fool you-this is not an Italian restaurant. Walk or Bike to local shops and beaches and parks. Outside dining is available. Reservations accepted and walk ins welcome. Separate Lunch and Dinner Menu. Casual Fine Dining and Wine Bar (we do offer a full bar). We are very close to Venice Little Theatre now known as Venice Theatre. We are happy to accommodate all Theatre diners. Restaurant and full service catering are available. Lunch 11:30-3:00 (Mon - Sat),Dinner open at 5 (Mon - Sat),Sunday hours are dinner only (SEASONALLY)-call for availability. We serve a smaller menu between 3pm and 5pm outside or at the bar as well.
“My favorite restaurant on the Island.”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Food is excellent, service is great, and I love the people. Food comes out fast and it tastes great. I ordered the chicken BLT with Caesar salad and it was top notch. Try it out! Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
kay k, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Venice, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you, kindly for your review! MMMM...our chicken BLT is delicious with the sweet chili mayo. It is always the buss staff's favorite lunch too! Come back and try a Chicken Caprese sandwich made with Pesto. :)

Venice
“I love Cafe Venice!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Love Cafe Venice! One of my favorite restaurants :) Great food, great people, It feels like you are at a family members house. My mom and I go to Cafe Venice every time we go out for lunch or Dinner. We even go for holidays and birthdays :)

• Visited June 2014
Aw! Thanks for the lovely review! You are making us blush! We try very hard to make our restaurant feel like home to our guests. We love to make everyone's celebrations special. It makes it all worth it for us! See you soon! Check us out on Facebook for updates and specials!
Nokomis, Florida
“My favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Staff friendly, restaurant clean. Food is amazing and it is always prepared the same way every time you visit. Never not satisfied. Love Love this place.

Visited June 2014
kay k, Public Relations Manager at Cafe Venice, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thanks for your nice words! Hope to meet you on your next visit...do say hello and introduce yourself!

Cheers,
Michelle L-PR/Catering/Event
Venice, Florida
“Wonderful Food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I finally had the chance to eat at Cafe Panini. The pizza is fabulous. So are the panini's (we split our meal). The salad looked terrific. We don't drink wine, but from the looks of things, there is a good selection. Cafe Panini is small, but there is additional seating outside (bring your dog)! We sill definitely be returning- soon.

• Visited June 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write a review...I will have to let the staff know at Cafe Panini that you loved everything they offered...but I think you hit the wrong restaurant button when you did your review...since we are Cafe Venice and just up the street a little ways. (We don't have pizza or paninis on our menu)...but I'll be sure and give Cafe Panini a try since you say the food is good...and I'll tell them about your review!

If you aren't in the mood for pizza...come on up the street and give us a try...our menus for lunch and dinner can be seen online!

Thanks again,
Michelle L-PR/Catering/Events
Nashville, Tennessee
“Cafe Venice”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Cafe Venice is a restaurant that is great for many different occasions.I went with my family but it is great for many different occasions. The food is delicious. I highly recommend their pan seared spinach. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the food and the area. I would highly recommend Cafe Venice.

• Visited December 2013
kay k, Guest Relations Manager at Cafe Venice, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you so much for visiting us this summer. The fried spinach is a fun appetizer or side dish to accompany any meal! We so appreciate you recommending us to others with such high regard! Thanks a bunch. I hope you come back in to try some other great dishes. We have a signature Grilled Romaine Salad with homemade balsamic dressing, feta cheese, yellow onions and a roasted tomato! It makes me hungry just typing about it!! :) Thanks again. See you soon!

Dee Raiche