“Awesome Mexican Restaurant”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always an enjoyable experience
Food was served hot & quickly. Server was very pleasant & knowledgeable about menu items. Will certainly return! Thank you

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family eats here whenever we have a craving for Mexican food. They are very quick and the food has always been consistent. The atmosphere is great! I like the sangria.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Part of a small local chain and this is their flagship restaurant. Nice outside dinning available, a pleasant Mexican atmosphere inside and out, with strolling musicians on some nights. Food is good and reasonably priced Mi Pueblo is very hard to get into during tourist season. No reservations taken. I find many people have very definite ideas of how Mexican fare should taste and be presented. I would call this American-Mexican, as there are no very spicy dishes, and everything I've eaten here pleases my palette. Portion sizes are generous without being humongous.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I just returned from having lunch at this Mexican Restaurant.... and I'm impressed with the service at this place.... I do not know if I got lucky or if it’s always like this (it was my first visit). The food was good but more or less equal to most Mexican Restaurants. In my opinion almost all of them have good food (at least the ones I've tried); but the service was so fast and efficient they could well be a “training place” for new bartenders/waiters for ALL FLORIDA restaurants. Right after you sit; I mean, in less than a few seconds.... they bring chips and salsa. You have the waitress taking the order for drinks immediately ....and right away someone else bringing those drinks. The manager came to each table to say hello and ask if everything was ok. Prices are averages for Today’s standards; and the portions are LARGE. Food was served pretty fast, too. Nice Mexican decorations inside. Spanish/Mexican Music; and nice terrace that make you feel you are actually in another country. You could be sure you will NOT get robbed....they had like 6 police cars parked outside; not because it is “bad area”...they were having lunch there. I will be back-for sure-with the whole family the next time.

1  Thank 419milan
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is a spirited place, in more ways than one. The bartenders always know how to get the evening started off well! Great service, really good food, and the joy of knowing their standards remain very high. Do yourself a favor and give Mi Pueblo a try!