“Lunch”
Review of Mi Pueblo

Mi Pueblo
Ranked #12 of 243 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas City, Missouri
“Lunch”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Got right in to eat. Our server was very nice the food was not as good as expected. The steak fajita was ok but I've had better.

Morgantown, West Virginia
“A Good Experience”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My wife and I made our first visit to Mi Puebo. We were seated outside in the courtyard which made us feel like we were in the southwest rather than Florida. The service was excellent! Ericka was very friendly and treated us like she enjoyed having us there. The margarita was nothing special. The food came very quickly after our order was placed. I had a taco salad which was good although the deep-fried tortilla bowl was a bit overdone. I was surprised to see a charge of $2.25 for the guacamole on the side; I expected it to be included as part of the dish. My wife had the Pollo Zargoza which is chicken breast with cheese, sour cream and avocado, and she thought it was quite good. She, too, asked for guacamole, and we were charged for that. We decided to have a sopapilla as desert and it was huge and tasted fantastic. We have heard great reviews from this restaurant from friends, and all things considered, it was comparable to other Mexican restaurants where we have eaten in other cities I am not a big fan of Mexican food, but my wife is, so whether we return or not depends on how much pressure she puts on me!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank mjrunderwater
“Margaritas and great Mexican food”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We were told that this place had the best Margaritas in Venice and we were not disappointed - they actually have a Margarita menu! Our waiter explained the different varieties and we followed his recommendations which were right on. Service was excellent, food choices more elaborate than the usual burritos, enchiladas etc. I had grilled shrimp and mango salsa in soft tortillas - delicious! Loved this place!

Visited February 2014
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Great find”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife, sister and I went for a late lunch. In brief, great food and service, we each had specials, total bill $36 which included a starter. Super friendly staff. A definite repeat!

Visited February 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Crank up the Seasoning”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We picked up take-out so I can't comment on service. The Pancho Nachos were bland to say the least. Nothing special at all. The combo dinner was also very bland. We just moved to Venice and was hoping for a nice Mexican Restaurant close by, but this certainly isn't it.

• Visited February 2014