“Absolutely Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
O'Fallon, Missouri
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stopped here for lunch after shark tooth hunting. The food was so good. There were 4 of us and everyones meal was served in a timely manner and was very good. The outdoor seating was nice. This was a great meal and we had a very enjoyable time.

• Hungarian first
  • Turkish first
“This place is not what it once was.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We went and decided to have early lunch late dinner. We proceeded to the hostess stand and the girl kept talking on the walkie talkie and asked 4 times if she could seat 2 outside. No one answered her first 3 times and then she insteucted us to the captain morgan hostess stand. We got seated and Pigeons were everywhere. Brushing up against our feet. If you have a fear of birds which there are people who do this place is not for you. I ordered a kobe burger which I have eaten at other places alot. My husband ordered a burger but he got their regular burger. Food came out and my burger looked like a frozen hard puck. I took one bite and i just knew this wasn't a kobe burger. If you have eaten a kobe burger then you will understand. This tasted like those bubba burgers they sell at walmart but actually worse. My husband burger was juicy and well done when he wanted it rare. Mine was hockey puck hard. I literally had to drink my water to keep it fron being so dry and getting stuck in my throat. Waiter asked if there was a problem and I asked him if this is the kobe burger and he said it was. And that they are frozen.Had a smirk on his face as he walked off. My advice is dont go here for the food. Go for the beautiful view. Service is mediocre. Its you average restraunt.

Sarasota, Florida
“Nothing like it used to be.”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I guess all the expansion is going to ownership and management's heads, because this place is nothing like it used to be.

Sat outside and our server was clearly disinterested. The menu has been reworked and not for the better. We were constantly assaulted by pigeons (seriously, lots of them around our feet and pecking at us!). Can you say unsanitary?

The food was fair at best. My wife ordered a Kobe burger that came as a frozen patty that had the flavor of sawdust. When the server was questioned, he said "Of course it's frozen, what were you expecting with Kobe?" Excuse me??? She wasn't expecting a frozen patty that McDonalds would have been embarrassed to serve.

This place had better get over themselves and fast, or their new expansion is going to sit relatively empty.

Venice, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again !!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Waitstaff unpleasant...manager uncooperative...food? ..Nothing to write home about !! Value ? NONE !! Way over priced.. TOURIST TRAP !! Oh and dirty as heck !!

1 Thank Karen T
San Antonio, Texas
“Long wait”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Don't believe the hostess when they tell you the wait will be 20 mins because my family waited over 45 minutes for indoor seating. It's not worth that wait at all. Skip this place and find a smaller local seafood place.