“Really bad service bad food what a joke”
Review of Daiquiri Deck

Daiquiri Deck
Ranked #37 of 242 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really bad service bad food what a joke”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My wife and came in it took15 min to get a sever to are table then we order drinks that took 16 min I look, the mangers just standing one was touching each girl wrong can I say law suite . If we were not waiting on friends we would of just left. I'm in the busy 30 years I just can't believe this is what people like I will tell every one this is a bad place to go and don't let your daughter work there.

1 Thank Larry E

Venice, Florida
“New Hot Spot in Venice!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been to the DD in SK and we were very happy to hear of the new Venice location. We went during the happy hour for drinks and sandwiches. The happy hour is buy one, get one free but only for the daiquiris and well drinks. Draft beer and wine were only a dollar off. I think it would be nice for all drinks to be ,buy one get one free. The tuna burger was very good, and the pineapple slice on top was a nice touch.The lobster wrap was fresh tasting,as was the cole slaw that comes with both sandwiches.. Our waitress Courtney was friendly and attentive and a delight! The location is great and the whole town of Venice is right there for afterward. You can go for a nighttime stroll for ice cream, or a stop at a wine bar for music. Well done, and as time goes by I hope it stays as nice as it is for the opening.

• Visited January 2013
“Better than Siesta.”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The building and service is better than Siesta. Atmosphere is great and enjoyed the beer options too. Food is ok.

“First Visit”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We wanted to check this out as we are familiar with the Daiquiri Deck on Siesta Key and like it. We stopped in shortly after it opened and it is a real breath of fresh air for downtown Venice, which can be a little stogy to say the least! It was what we expected and so busy that we had to sit inside (open air) no big deal. Inside is almost outside here! The food was interesting and excellent as was the service. Considering that the place was slammed and new, things happened fast, but then this is not this groups first rodeo :-) We had the lobster fondue, which was not exactly a classic Swiss Fondue, but was recommended by our server and now is highly recommended by us... we also tried the scallop and shrimp on a skewer and were also suitably impressed.
Oh did I mention the drinks?? I had the electric lemonade and my wife had something that was a combination of that and something else??? OK, very good drinks, very good food and very good service!!!! We recommend you give it a try.
I would say that it is quite inside (by design) so if you can get a table outside do so. We hope that getting a table will be a problem as this is such a great addition to the Venice Scene....
Good luck Daiquiri Deck!!!!

• Visited January 2013