“Addicted”

Black Gold Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Venice
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a coffee shop that roasts our own coffee in store. We specialize in micro estate and direct trade coffee. We also serve coffee drinks, tea, etc. in store and togo. We also have homemade baked goods and light sandwiches, salads and soup.
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I've never been a coffee drinker until I went here. This place out does all and every coffee store I've ever visited which is why I'll be back many more times to come

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I'm a business traveler, and whenever I'm near Venice I stop in for their coffee!! LOVE their iced cafe blanco!!! And their pastries and awesome buckeyes!! I live 200 miles away, and when my husband pleads with me to bring back a cup of their red eye coffee, you know it's that good!!! We buy their roasted espresso and their Sumatra beans, and never have I had a bad coffee here!! Yes I support small business roasters and black gold is the best and a must stop, during all my business travels down 75!

1  Thank Soapster1