“Hung over!”

Bob Evans
Ranked #107 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Terrible service by Bianca , I usually just comment on a restaurant as a whole but my food was cold, server was slow. She saw we had empty drinks and didn't even ask to refill and when we did ask it took forever to have drink with our food. Personality if you has a bad day leave it at home don't take it out on my family. She knew the menu but did not know how to take care of us as a server should. I won't be coming back because of the terrible service. The girls all looked like zombies and miserable. Not am enjoyable atmosphere

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We drove all night from Delaware and arrived in Venice, FL. in the early morning. Breakfast was top on the list and Bob Evans is the place. With 4 adults and 3 kids, the menu has a great selection to fit all needs. The food is good honest home style meals, with nice presentation, taste great and the waitress did a good job handling 7 requests. If you go away hungry, shame on you. The restaurant and the bathrooms were clean, the inside and outside were clean and looked nice. You have a hard time beating a Bob Evans meal.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

As frequent visitors to Florida from England, We were surprised that tonight was our first experience of a Bob Evans restaurant. I am pleased to say that we thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will definitely be returning. Service was excellent, the food was well cooked and delicious and I can honestly say it was the best value for money meal that we have eaten in over 10 years of visiting the area.
Well done Bob Evans, you deserve a huge pat on the back, this is the fist revue I have ever done but felt you and your employees deserved it, thank you.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

visited BoB Evans several times on our recent vacation in Venice. great food, great staff, and super service. you just cant go wrong at Bob Evans.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This restaurant has had a makeover recently - new decor, tables, chairs, carpets etc. It looks nice.

We went for breakfast and had scrambled egg, and meat - I had bacon, my better half had sausage. Perfectly cooked and tasty.

We are signed up to receive their coupons by email and I noticed that Monday to Thursday their was a BOGO coupon. I guess everyone else in town went for breakfast whilst that offer was on, because, today, Friday, we had the place almost to ourselves - what a treat!