“A Wonderful Treat!!!”

Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Wonderful Treat!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This local spot is a real treat...I'm a local...and I will be back...I will tell all of my friends...and it was a real treat! I enjoyed a facial w/Leah which was accompanied by a mini chest/neck/arm and even finger massage! YES....for a facial...you know...to get the stuff flowing out of you I guess...I don't know..but I will report next time I go for a massage...Kudos to Sirena Island Day Spa..cute spot, soothing and relaxing....and a real treat!
Michelle L
Venice, Fl Local of many years!

Visited May 2014

Elizabeth, PA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AHHHHH!!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wonderful, wonderful relaxing spa! Carly is my go to person for a massage! Having had back surgery, she totally understands what needs to be done for me . Even decided to take my niece when she was down visiting me. You won't be sorry you decided to visit.

Visited March 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great facial”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I had a hot stone facial with Nicole. It was amazing! I've seen her before when she worked at warm mineral springs. So glad she stayed close.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Dnr6
Nokomis, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Relaxing, affordable pampering for Venice island”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sirena Island day spa is conveniently located off of Venice Avenue. They have these super-awesome spa parties that are open to the public and they offer mini-facials and massages. It's a great treat for families and friends on vacation. They also have a Reiki master!!! Super way cool!! It's a "gotta do it" when you come to the island!!!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank M P
Howell, New Jersey
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best spa I've ever been too!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am from NJ and decided to make an appointment with Leah to help me with my acne and clogged pores. Not only did she have ALOT of knowledge in regards to non-chemical ways to clear my acne, but she was able to diagnose me with clogged hair follicles (not pores) and referred me to all natural treatments and over the counter treatments as well! She really listened to all my skin concerns and talked me through all the different ways to help my skin and body. She gave me an amazing facial type treatment and massage ! I come to Venice 2x a yr and will def. be going to Sirena every time ! I'm bringing my mom next time, so you know it's good when your willing to bring back Mom ! I wish this place was in NJ!! Xo

Visited January 2013