“Relaxing, affordable pampering for Venice island”

Sirena Island Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Venice
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Sirena Island day spa is conveniently located off of Venice Avenue. They have these super-awesome spa parties that are open to the public and they offer mini-facials and massages. It's a great treat for families and friends on vacation. They also have a Reiki master!!! Super way cool!! It's a "gotta do it" when you come to the island!!!

3  Thank M P

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I am from NJ and decided to make an appointment with Leah to help me with my acne and clogged pores. Not only did she have ALOT of knowledge in regards to non-chemical ways to clear my acne, but she was able to diagnose me with clogged hair follicles (not pores) and referred me to all natural treatments and over the counter treatments as well! She really listened to all my skin concerns and talked me through all the different ways to help my skin and body. She gave me an amazing facial type treatment and massage ! I come to Venice 2x a yr and will def. be going to Sirena every time ! I'm bringing my mom next time, so you know it's good when your willing to bring back Mom ! I wish this place was in NJ!! Xo

5  Thank JA699
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Having such a stressful MONTH, came into the spa and Carly took great care of me and made me feel so relaxed. Such a clean, relaxing, professional enviorment. Would recommend this spa to anyone! Coming back to check out their facials and pedicures!

2  Thank Sasha J
Reviewed September 5, 2012

While on vacation I decided I needed to pamper myself and take a break from the beach and have a spa day. I found an adorable day spa on Venice Island that wasnt attached to a hair or nail salon! Being in the spa industry myself I tend to be very picky about what I expect from a spa experience... They went above and beyond! They have amazing package deals that are not only affordable but luxurious! I enjoyed the Renewal package they offer, which is a hour massage and a hour facial! all for $110! Exceptionlal job ladies! You will be seeing me again the next time im in town! Thank you!

2  Thank LMT8713
See more reviews
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have had a facial here several times with Leah, manicure & pedicure by Yuliya and have been extremely satisfied and would Highly recommend their services. I have not had a massage, but have taken my mom in on a couple of occassions and she has been incredibly satisfied with the massages she has received. I will definitely go back!

3  Thank DariaN383