“AMAZING CHICKEN WINGS”
Review of Night Owl Eatery - CLOSED

Night Owl Eatery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Open Tuesday Wednesday Thrusday 6pm-2am Friday and Saturday 6pm-3am Pick up or dine in.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I went to visit a friend in Venice and she took me to this amazing eatery right across the street from her house. The food was amazing and the chicken wings were Great. They make their own ranch and it was so much more than ranch and really creamy. I loved the breading of the wings, it was almost sweet. .The sauce was amazing as well. I can't wait to try the Homewrecker next time I'm down there.

1  Thank Kalyn H

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Ever since my friend first showed me the menu- complete with pictures of macaroni and cheese balls- I have been obsessed! I finally got a chance to try them the other day, and it was worth the wait! The prices are right for what you get, and the food is amazing. Perfect for a late night snack, so long as you're not on a diet! Even if you are- mac and cheese balls may be worth cheating for.

1  Thank Stacy F
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The sandwiches are HUGE and so tasty. I got the omar owl and my husband got the Adam Owl,and with the first bite we were hooked. The food is freshly prepared. I felt so welcomed and the atmosphere is great. I love that there is a place open late and I know my food will be fresh and great quality. by far the best in town. I will be back......SOON.

1  Thank melissab29253
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My family took me to the Night Owl Eatery when I was in town and the food was amazing! The sandwiches are huge and even though I personally did not order a sandwich, everyone reported that they all tasted great. I ordered some appetizers to try. I loved the fried mac and cheese and the fried green tomatoes. Deep fried Oreos! Need I say more! Delicious! I won't be back for a while, but when I do come back, I'm definitely returning to the Night Owl Eatery.

1  Thank Shelly L
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I love coming to this place. Everyone is always so friendly and welcoming. I've been trying something new every couple of days and have yet to find something I don't like. All of their food is well worth the price. I give them two thumbs... all fingers, and all toes up.

2  Thank Stephanie S