“Fresh not Frozen Amazing Eats”
Review of Night Owl Eatery - CLOSED

Night Owl Eatery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Open Tuesday Wednesday Thrusday 6pm-2am Friday and Saturday 6pm-3am Pick up or dine in.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Been to the Night Owl many times over the past couple of years and have NEVER been disappointed. What I recommend is anything on the menu and you'll keep going back to try everything on the menu. Fried Mac n Cheese Fired Mushrooms, Jalapino Popers, Fried Mozzarella and Burgers. What can I say, it hits the spot for just about any hunger!

1  Thank rocco555

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stopped in with a friend around 730 pm , because it was about the only place open. We were greeted as soon as we entered. Everyone there was very nice. The menu had so many interesting sandwiches it was hard to chose. We decide to order 2 sandwiches and split them. We had the Big Owl (amazing) and the Messy Owl ( incredible) which I ate by ingredient with a fork. My friend said the sandwich was so big, he was going to take half home to his wife, unfortunately for her it was sooooo good he finished it. This place really does make some incredible sandwiches. There is also a pride in ownership. I will absolutely return

2  Thank snorkler09
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a great place to eat LOVE LOVE LOVE the wings and everyone else with me loved their food too

Reviewed July 24, 2014

this place is amazing great atmosphere great service great food I love their hand cut French fries I always find myself ordering an extra order

2  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ate here while we were visiting some friends of ours. They raved about the place, so we decided to go. The atmosphere, the food, the service, it all was just amazing! We had such good food, we ended up eating there twice more before we left town. It's now on our "to-do" list every time we visit!

1  Thank Mrsrmitchell