“Just Awesome!”
Review of Night Owl Eatery - CLOSED

Night Owl Eatery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Open Tuesday Wednesday Thrusday 6pm-2am Friday and Saturday 6pm-3am Pick up or dine in.
Englewood, Florida
“Just Awesome!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

They people there we super friendly. We tried the deep fried oreos which were to die for. Definitely must go there again. I also got a sandwich and an order of small fries. Which lasted me for 2 days. For the price of what you are getting it is well worth it.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Brook M

North Port, Florida
“This place is amazing!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Night Owl's was definitely an amazing find. It is a gem for people who are well... Night owls. The portion sizing is spectacular. I love the fact that everything is made fresh. They do in fact have a website for all of the people who said they don't. Its www.nightowlseatery.com. They do have a menu on the site. Along with the months special.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank JustonJones
Venice, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Soooo impressed!!! Awesome food!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I just got home from The Night Owl Eatery and I'm stuffed full and all I can think about is how I can't wait to go back.... Me and my friend shared a few things and we could not finish everything.... The sandwiches are huge and stuffed with all kinds of yummy wonderful combinations of snack foods.... We shared one of the new sandwiches called The Boss.... It was awesome!! We also got the fried pickles witch are made to order and hand battered fresh... Perfectly lightly battered and Crispy on the outside and soft and hot in the middle... We also got the chicken quesadilla... U can choose fried, blackened or grilled for the chicken.... We went with the blackened way and they were amazing.... Best quesadilla I have ever had, all the sauces they serve are homemade and delicious... We also had the onion straws witch were also battered light and fluffy and crispy with great seasoning.... I will be going back and telling everyone I know that they must try this place out!!! My new favorite place for pigging out for sure!!!!

1 Thank Lauralynn71184
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Awesome!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

If you like big sandwiches and fried mac and cheese balls you have to stop here! Philly cheese steak was big enough for 2! My girlfriend had boneless chicken sandwich with fries and onion straws on the sandwich! Huge! Be back to try more! The owner starting showing us pics on cell phone of what everything look like! Open late night, not to much open after 9 pm for this great food and value! A must stop if you are visiting!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank tfleck
Venice, Florida
“good food great value”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

ordered the cheese steak and Mac & cheese balls. good food, great service. love that most everything is home made and cooked to order. considering that practically everything in Venice shuts down at 9pm, it's nice to have a late night food option. nite if they only sold beer :-)

• Visited October 2013