“Fast food”

Ranked #10 of 15 Dessert in Venice
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Really great little ice cream shop
Marion, Indiana
“Fast food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Just a typical BK, there was alittle trash on the floors but nothing any different than any other BK or Mac D's it is a fast food place so dont expect anything different.

Visited June 2014

Venice, Florida
“Dont arrive a half hour before closing or you may be disappointed with the customer service”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Lets start by saying the ice cream here is good and we have been here many times. What was disappointing was the customer service this time. For starters they were advertising add a brownie for a dollar but when we ordered them they had none. We just ordered something else and sat down. Five minutes later we were asked to move. We were told the manager wanted to have the chairs chained down. They did the same to another family sitting next to us. When we spoke to the manager he said this was like a bank when its time to close you need to move. I suggest they then stop selling ice cream earlier but I guess they also want the money.

• Visited May 2014
Auburn, Alabama
“3 scoops for price of one”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Real and soft serve ice cream.U have to specify. The workers gave 3 scoops but only charged us for one. My malt was made with soft serve...not as good, but cheaper.

Visited March 2014
Pennsylvania
“My girls Loved Bob's Ice Cream”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

First time to Bob's. Took the girls while on vacation in the area. Little costly, but the quality is top notch. We had a cone, sundae, and a couple 'blizzard' type drinks if you will. All were great. My girls kept asking to go back. It is a splurge, but worth it.

• Visited February 2014
venice, florida
“Great place”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I really can't understand the less than positive reviews, I guess these folks would rather go to McDonald's for their ice- cream!
I personally think this place is just like all the rest of the ice cream parlors here and that is expensive, but it's my 1st choice, the employees are pleasant , the ice cream is very good and their is a great selection. It's new and clean and beautiful to sit outside, not to mention a drive-thru.

• Visited October 2013