“Such Delicious food and Terrific Service!!!”

Vinnie's Market Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Such Delicious food and Terrific Service!!!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Just came to Vinnies Restaurant for the first time! And I ordered the rigatoni and cognac pasta! It was amazingly delicious, so flavorful and the procuitto was perfect!!!! Vinnie is so nice and the service was excellent!!! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!! I will most definitely go back again and again!!!!

2 Thank Prdmamiof2girls

Englewood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We a long day of work and felt like trying Vinnie's Pizzeria for the first time and we found out they have the best pizza in town.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kenneth D
San Diego, California, United States
“Hidden Treasure - YOU MUST TRY THIS PLACE!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I do some traveling, and always try to find something special for a nice dinner. This little place was unbelievably good. You can often sense what you are going to get as soon as you walk in, and this comfortable and classy place was giving off all the right signals. The staff seemed like they were actually happy to be there and happy to serve us. That type of atmosphere usually starts with an owner who cares about his restaurant, and this was definitely the case here. Owner and chef "Vinnie" started us out with the best bruschetta we ever had, and it actually went uphill from there. Every dish was incredibly delicious with generously served. Vinnie came around to each table to say hello and get to know the customers - really a great dinning experience. Family friendly and very comfortable. We absolutely loved it.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank John W
St. Catharines, Canada
“Tried Vinnie's for the first time”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stopped into Vinnies for the first time last week. It's a lovely, small (10 tables) Italian restaurant on Highway 41. Open kitchen - you can snuggle up to the counter and watch Vinnie (or Johnnie the night we were there) toss up fresh pizza dough and serve it up out of a fiery pizza oven. My husband and I owned a pizzeria in Canada so he's pretty opinionated about pizza but this actually got his kudos, which is rare in Venice from him.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank CanuckEventPlanner
Venice, Florida
“Fresh Italian with Great Service”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went to Vinnie's with a friend who convinced us that we had to go! My husband ordered the wild boar italian sausage with peppers and onions special and I ordered the stuffed shells. Both used a lot of fresh herbs and came with a real salad--no iceburg lettuce here! The fresh bread that came with the meal was delicious, but I was lucky to have two garlic knots with my stuffed shells and I am addicted. The ricotta in the shells was the best I've ever had. We will be back!

• Visited September 2012