“Always good at this location.”

Hibachi Grill Buffet
Ranked #197 of 243 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Formerly the Marco Polo
Hamilton
“Always good at this location.”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Can't beat Hibachi Grill for an all you can eat buffet. And this location is the best. Seated instantly, by a pleasant hostess in a very clean eating area. In fact the whole place is shinning and spotlessly clean (Including the washrooms). The food was fresh and hot, and of course lots of it.

Of course there is always a downside, and this visit to Hibachi Grill was no exception. The waitress was miserable and hardly said more than a couple of words. So she was Chinese, but never had one this sour faced before.

Would I go there again? Sure thing, in fact I am going again next week. Hope I have a different waitress!!

• Visited February 2014

North Port, Canada
“stay away from hibachi grill buffet in Venice Florida”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

it's very dirty place. I know a lot of chinesse people as the most dirty people in the world. They never washed their hands after toilet. Recently I visited that buffet. The strong urine mouse smell hit my nose. In the corners I noticed some poops. I ran away.

• Visited January 2014
Deland,Florida
“Better than expected”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If I lived in the area I would return. The selection seemed hot and plentiful and it was after 3 pm. Dinner items started to arrive on the bar with signs that warned us not to take but we were so full it was not a problem. Service was quick and pleasant.

• Visited January 2014
“Management did not handle my compliant in a professional manner”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My waitress did not understand English very well.. I got her attention wanting something and she was taking care of a table of 6..they did not need anything and then she walked away. I went to her asking why she walked away and she did not understand what I was saying and the manager Lisa came to her aid and was not very professional in the way she talked to me as a customer. I will never go back to this establishment.

• Visited October 2013
USA
“Food so so”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were warned not to eat here but had a coupon and gave it a shot. I am not fond of Chinese Buffets and we have been spoiled by a really good one in Ft. Wayne, IN. This one is NOT on our go back list in the Venice area. Will keep looking for a Chinese place for when the mood strikes my family to go.

Visited September 2013