“Management did not handle my compliant in a professional manner”

Hibachi Grill Buffet
Ranked #197 of 241 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Formerly the Marco Polo
“Management did not handle my compliant in a professional manner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

My waitress did not understand English very well.. I got her attention wanting something and she was taking care of a table of 6..they did not need anything and then she walked away. I went to her asking why she walked away and she did not understand what I was saying and the manager Lisa came to her aid and was not very professional in the way she talked to me as a customer. I will never go back to this establishment.

• Visited October 2013

USA
“Food so so”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were warned not to eat here but had a coupon and gave it a shot. I am not fond of Chinese Buffets and we have been spoiled by a really good one in Ft. Wayne, IN. This one is NOT on our go back list in the Venice area. Will keep looking for a Chinese place for when the mood strikes my family to go.

Visited September 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Pleasant Eating Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We usually do not do buffets as most of the time the quality of food is inferior......definitely not here. Upon entering the restaurant our group was addressed and seated. The decor of the restaurant was pleasant and VERY clean. The waitress was pleasant and attentive without being intrusive. The price of the buffet and drinks was very affordable. The buffet boasted 300 items and all the food was fresh and attractively displayed. Very wide variety from Japanese to American with even macaroni and cheese. Great variety of desserts with an ice cream station. We would definitely recommend this restaurant and we will visit again when we are in that area.

• Visited April 2013
Venice, Florida
“Needs some review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Met some friends here for dinner the other night. Some of the food was mixed in with the desserts which was odd... There was only one crab leg available on every trip back to the buffet so gave up on that. The ice cream scoop was in some pretty dirty water. It was better the last time we were there at New Year's.

Visited April 2013
Nokomis, Florida
“Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

We go here all the time. About 90% of the time the food is really good there have only been 2 occasions where the food was not excellent

Visited March 2013