“A GOOD SHARK TOOTHING EXPERIENCE”
Review of Aristakat charters

Aristakat charters
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Venice
Midland, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A GOOD SHARK TOOTHING EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went shark toothing with Aristakat charters in the spring of 2013. He's a nice person, has a good boat and knowledge of the area. Jamie and his crew member were helpful in getting my gear on and off. I found some bones and artifacts, not bad for my first time. I highly recommend Aristakat Charters for shark toothing!

Visited March 2013

Destin, Florida
“Great Dive”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Traveled to the Tampa area to get in some diving on a long weekend. To make a long story short, our original charter cancelled our trip. Capt. Jamie took us out on VERY short notice at a affordable price. This was our first dive off of Venice Beach in the bone yard and his knowledge and pointers were much appreciated. If you are looking for a great trip (and Capt.) on a comfortable boat where you don't feel like herded cattle then Aristakat Charters is for you! Definitely earned a repeat customer next time we are in town.

Visited December 2013
Weeki Wachee, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dive boat and crew!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Several friends and I went out for the afternoon trip on 10/13/13. Captain Jamie and DM Scott were very helpful and friendly. They are relaxed and easy going yet very safe. They put us right on the shark teeth as usual. DM Scott did a fantastic job helping out one of the divers by buddying up with him on his first ever saltwater dive. I have well over 400 logged dives and have been on many dive boats in the past 16 years and the Aristakat is at the top of the list.

Chris V

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Christopher V
Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Friendly crew and fun dives”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Capt Jamie and Scott did a great job on the dive trip this morning. The Aristakat is a fast boat and was very clean. The low winds and calm water made for a smooth ride out and back. Capt Jamie is very responsive and runs an efficient operation. Scott was an attentive Divemaster both above and below water, which made for two very enjoyable dives. The divers on this trip found a variety of teeth and fossils. I recommend you pick Capt Jamie when you want to dive The Boneyard.

Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“Aristakat Charters is the best Venice, FL charter.”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Capt. Jamie and Scott are a fantastic team on Aristakat Charters. I dive with them any time I am in the Venice area. I always find teeth when diving with Aristakat. The boat is fast, quiet and clean. The captain is first rate, very responsible, safety minded, polite and friendly. I always find fossil teeth when I dive with Aristakat.

Visited September 2013