“Great Food All Day Long”
Review of Shamrock Cafe

Shamrock Cafe
Ranked #116 of 246 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

After spending a week with my mother-inlaw, who lived one block from Shamrock's, we had the pleasure of eating at least one meal a day there Their breakfasts were awesome and a great value. Great sandwiches and salads for lunch. The dinner entres and specials were super!. They had excellent daily specials and I must recommend Saturday's prime rib. If you are in Venice , do yourself a favor and stop by for some great food as well as a very pleasant wait staff.

1  Thank Sneakers53
There are newer reviews for Shamrock Cafe

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went saturday night for prime rib, excellant, the twice bake potatoes were awesome. Patty Highland was singing and the staff were dancing. What a wonderful place,

3  Thank vaneck2
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The food at Shamrock is remarkedly good, and such a great variety. I noticed many diners were going for the New England cod dinner; all said it was wonderful, and very reasonably priced. I love liver and oinions and always try that meal wherever offered. Shamrock's offering was superb. Very clean, neat, and the service was just great.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The food is slop and presented like cafeteria food. Needs a makeover and a new chef. I would not recommend this place....go to Vinny's on 41...WAY better!

2  Thank E S
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I must admit that I don't eat out often, however, I eat here once a week. I check out the specials when I arrive. A few weeeks ago I had the Southwest chowder (soup and sandwich combo) which I enjoyed very much. Two weeks ago I enjoyed the chili smothered cheeseburger. Last week , I loved the Taco salad special, which was a hit with the customers. Yesterday I loved the jalapeno cheeseburger. I regeret not ordering the pulled pork special. The prices are great, the food is great and fresh. The staff are great and friendly.
Regarding a previous reviewer's comment about "frozen fish ". I asked Danielle ( the owner) about this and she stated that when she first opened , she was overwhelmed with fish request, resulting in a quick fix of frozen fish. Now, she states, she goes out of her way to obtain fresh fish for her dinner requests. They are now open for dinner 5 nights a week to accomodate the "snowbirds". Down home comfort food , relaxed atmosphere, great prices and great statff.