“A little bit of Italy made in Venice”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 244 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Venice, Florida
“A little bit of Italy made in Venice”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a wonderful dining experience for regulars and visitors. Made in Italy has a menu varied to appeal to your pickiest friends, and authentic enough to delight your friends seeking tasty, hearty, delicious Italian fare.

I was doing low-carb and that is easy to do with great appetizers like Italian meat and cheese platters. I had no problem sticking to my diet. Except I did sneak one little taste of my date's pizza. It was worth cheating for...

• Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Enjoyable sidewalk experience”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We visited Venice on the way back from the dog beach. We were allowed to eat on the sidewalk with our well behaved lab under the table. Food was very good. Service excellent.

Visited January 2014
Venice, Florida
“Has become my favorite!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I am a local here in Venice and eat out often. Taste of Italy has become my favorite Venice restaurant and I eat here at least three times a month. The staff is professional and friendly, the food is outstanding, and the atmosphere reminds me of being in an Italian trattoria. The new bar next door is a step up for our sleepy little village.

• Visited September 2013
“We love this place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We moved to the area a year ago from Europe and were fortunate enough to find this restaurant on our first night out in Venice.
The ambiance, food, service and general experience have made this one of our favourite restaurants ever.
We always take friends and visiting family there and have never been disappointed.
So happy they have also opened the wonderful martini bar next door too!

Darien, Illinois
“Most Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Made in Italy without a doubt has the best Italian food in the very competitive area it is in. atmosphere was superb the service was excellent, the whole experience was phenomenal and Made in Italy is definitely the most authentic Italian restaurant around

• Visited December 2013