“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 241 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

This restaurant is Awesome !! We have been here many times and it is always perfection ! The pizza is the best I've ever had and the service is great !

“Our Last Hurrah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Eleven friends and family celebrated our last night in Florida at Made in Italy. What a fantastic night that started with cocktails made with fresh fruit purée by one of the owners Angelo. He was great! Then Justino was our waiter and helped us choose some wonderful appetizers and entrees to share. One of our favorite appetizers was the wedge of Brie with arugula and mushrooms wrapped in prosciutto and then baked. It was heavenly!! Then we shared the white brick oven pizza, special baked risotto, special gnocchi, lamb chops and ravioli stuffed with spinach and mozzarella with a pink sauce. They were all delicious but I loved the gnocchi and their brick oven pizzas are to die for! The service was a 10++++! Oh and did I mention we had pizza there the night before as well thanks to Riccardo from Ciao Bella that told us about the pizza!! Thanks for a memorable last night of our Florida trip!!!

1 Thank Abbie E
Brooklyn, New York
“Never order from this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I also don't understand all these excellent reviews. We ordered take out and the pizza was mediocre at best, WAY overpriced, ($60 for two pizzas) and when we opened the box the pizzas seemed to have been haphazardly thrown in the boxes. Total rip off.

1 Thank ClevelandPark
Varennes, Bourgogne, France
“genuine italian cooking but expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

we had twice a meal in the evening, once at the bar and the next day at the street side.
Coming from europe we are familiar with the Italian cuisine.
The two times we had tiramisu as desert..once okay the next day the liquor was missing.
The special sunday pasta was too aldente(hard).
The disappointment was the service at the street side table by a waiter called Justin..not aware of Italian food nomenclature, such as peperoncini…came with the check before asking we like coffee or desert. With unfriendly attitude towards customer enquiries..
We expected a better service for these prices.

Nokomis, Florida
“Never go back...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

I've read all these wonderful reviews and thought this place must be excellent. These reviews must be for a different place. We went to dinner there last night and I must admit, the place was busy. It seems that even though money is tighter these days, there are plenty of people that like throwing it away. To start off with, the place was overpriced. A 3oz. glass of house wine was 8.95 at the bar. A mixed drink was 8.50. We finally got seated and ordered dinner. I wanted to order a calzone and asked if I could substitute sausage instead of ham. No can do. Why? Because sausage takes to long to cook!!!! Maybe it's me, but I do believe I've had a sausage calzone or 2 in my lifetime. Wonder how they did it. Anyway, I guess it was too much effort to accommodate a customer. By the way, the ham calzone would have cost 13.95. They must use solid gold ham. Most places charge 8.95-9.95.
My wife ordered a pasta dish. When she was served, the pasta was black in color. Never seen black pasta before. We found out later, it was squid pasta. It tasted like long dead fish. She didn't eat the small portion she was served. My sister in law ordered had a veal dish that came with 2 tiny medallions of veal. Bread is served with dinner but no salad.
The service was good even though the waitress didn't speak English well.
We stopped at MacDonalds on the way home to get some food in our stomachs.
If overpaying for trendy food in small portions, this place is for you. If you are like me, look for good food elsewhere.

2 Thank Brian F