“Authentic, Fresh and Truly Italian”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #22 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I can't say enough about how very good the food is. The pizza is especially delicious with fresh mozzarella. very lean prosciutto and crust cook to perfection in their wood oven. Only thing eat inside, they let people bring their dogs and serve them out side. Kinda weird.

1  Thank Annie T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,213)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This restaurant has a very nice menu and good wine list. They have outdoor seating, but if you don't like dogs, it's not for you. It seemed like there were as many dogs as people. I counted 6, two of which were large breed dogs. Why on earth does a restaurant allow dogs, even if outdoor seating?

I will go again, despite the dog problem. On this particular occasion, it seemed like maybe one of their servers had called in sick or for some reason, one was missing. We were being catered to by two individuals, and they didn't seem to communicate as well as they could have. They brought me the wrong dish, but corrected it graciously and immediately.

If not for the meal screw up and dog issue, I probably would rate the place a 4 out of 5.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had amazing salmon + cheese pizza; truly one of the best I've ever had. Apetizers were great as well so the food is a definte GO. It's a family-style restaurant with small tables eith the exception of one in the center of the restaurant, which is close to the door. Went with a part of 6 and we were seated in this main table next to another party -fast-food style, which was not that great. The bad part: service was slow, and the waiters had serious attitudes. They were seen arguing with each other often and a manager screaming at his staff mid-restaurant. It is a small space, so that was unpleasant and inappropriate, quite frankly. We had to keep seeking the waiter out vs. him being attentive and anticipating our needs and he seemed quite bothered by our requests. They also did not take reservations on Saturday for parties of less than 8 but only had 1 table that could have accomodated this size party anyway. This could be an amazing place if management worked at it a bit more.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Made in Italy was a pleasant surprise! We met family for dinner here on a Sunday and we were charmed from the moment we were greeted at the door. The service and food were superb! There were six of us and we sampled each other's dishes and desserts. My husband (who is Italian and loves Italian food) summed it up best when he said "of all the Italian restaurants I've eaten in around the country, this is by far the best and most authentic!" We were fortunate to be able to meet one of the owners, Alex. He is very passionate about his restaurant and it shows. If I could give this restaurant 10 stars I would.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We enjoyed the pizza but the waiter was a bit unprofessional. He removed appetizer plates by dumping the remaining food onto our dinner plates. I also think he was using a fake accent lol!. I met the owner on a previous visit and he was very nice. The rest of the servers seemed to be professional. Price is a bit high but food is really good. I would still recommend stopping in for the food.