“Delicious Pizza and Tiramisu”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Reviewed August 14, 2013

If you visit Venice, this place is worth trip! The brick oven pizza has the BEST flavor...awesome toppings. The staff was very nice and the tiramisu makes me know I would visit again!

1  Thank 4given316

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza since I've had pizza in Chicago! It compares to Coal Fire in Chicago. Pizza from a wood burning oven. Yum!!! Pasta was amazing! Mussels for an appetizer is a must. You can watch them make your pizza "by the yard". We went late in the evening and it seemed that the staff treated every one like family.

1  Thank erikaAkron_Ohio
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our party of four had dinner outside on a warm summer evening and it was pleasant. Pizza, lasagna, ravioli were all cooked to perfection with everyone rating their dish 'excellent'. WhiIe I would like to see more northern Italian cuisine served in the area, Made In Italy is a fantastic addition to Venice. We wish them well with the new addition.

1  Thank JTFLORIDA
Reviewed August 10, 2013

So mixed on what to write for this review. We ate their during our trip to Venice a few days ago. We weren't greeted with hospitality, more like we were an inconvenience because we had a small child. We were even asked to sit out back while the guy nodded to my young child insinuating it may be a better idea. Of course I said NO, it was raining. So off to a bad start.

They took a long time to take our order and again just not friendly. More of a get in, order and get out. No thank you good byes, nothing. Thank god my toddler was on his best behavior. So service and hospitality I would honestly give a 1 star. BUT..... Oh my goodness, best Italian food I have ever eaten. I cant deny them that. 5 star food. I had the spinach& ricotta ravioli while my hubby had the gnocchi in cheese sauce. The toddler had a small bowl of spaghetti and scarfed it down. Best spaghetti Ive ever had. Our meals you could taste every ingredient. So fresh and delicious. The fresh bread and olive oil dip was amazing. I later learned the olive oil and balsamic vinegar they use for dipping is from the Venice Oil store on the corner of Venice blvd. I later went and bought a few bottles!

So i don't know, maybe we got them on a bad day? Maybe they don't like small children like the rest of the places we visited in Venice, we also had bad experiences with our children and they were not misbehaving, I was so proud at how well them behaved. Would I come back for the food, YES. It was that good. My husband wont, but i would!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Made In Italy has the best Italian food I think I've ever had! My husband and I love going there because the owners and waitstaff are so friendly. And the food is FANTASTIC! So fresh and homemade! We always take out of town guests there. If you don't know better, you'll just walk by because it's in a storefront on the main street in town. But you'd be making a big mistake if you do. The "courtyard" area in the back of the restaurant is simply lovely. Made In Italy is one of the best restaurants in Venice.