“A welcome new addition to Venice, Fl”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 246 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Venice, Fl. has several Italian restaurants. This place was very well received and always looks inviting, and smells good too. It is authentic Italian, the staff is Italian, the wine is excellent Italian and the food is so good. The pizza is excellent thin crust. The soup was tasty and served in very generous bowls. Their pasta with different sauces can't be beat.

There are newer reviews for Made In Italy

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This past weekend the wife and I decided to explore Venice, FL. As we approached, we had a hankerin' for some wood-burning oven pizza... as luck would have it, I found Made In Italy on the web, and it was right "downtown" on the island of Venice. We dropped in for lunch... the pizza was FANTASTIC! Authentic Italians running this restaurant with a PASSION for service and incredibly authentic food with NO SHORTCUTS! We were there for only 2-1/2 days but we ate there 4 times! The entrees are great, too... we came back especially for the Sunday special, Paccheri with Ragu Napolitano which was REALLY GOOD! This is a FANTASTIC little Italian family restaurant with very reasonable prices. If we are ever anywhere near Venice again, we will drive quite a way out of our way to come here. Check out the photos of the food on their web site! YUM!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were glad we found this place during our visit. They were busy, but the service was pretty good and it had pleasant ambiance (if a little loud). I liked that they had indoor and outdoor dining, plus I was able to watch the NBA Finals on the tv while we ate.
I had seafood risotto, which I thought was excellent. My wife thought her pasta carbonara was okay. We both really liked our salads.
I got the impression that the owner/chef was a legit guy from Italy and that these guys really knew what they were doing in the kitchen.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

First time here, we ate outside. My sister had the homemade gnocchi, it was a huge portion and was delicious! I had a strawberry salad with nuts and grilled chicken, served with strawberry vinegar and oil. It was also very good. The bread before the meal was good as well. I want to go back and try pizza next time. We were very pleased and will be back!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I went in for nice dinner excited about all the good reviews. Unfortunately, we were left very disappointed. Our waitress Sandra was incredibly rude to me and my wife. She spent more time talking with another waitress than attending our table, had no knowledge of the wine menu, and acted inferior to our questions. We won't be going again.

1  Thank Andrew W