“Lovely restaurant on a lovely main street”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #14 of 244 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Ottawa, Canada
“Lovely restaurant on a lovely main street”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Venice, Florida is pretty little pedestrian-friendly town, and Made In Italy fits right into it's sidewalk culture with really good food and terrific, friendly service. The whole town is casually beachy-upscale, and when wandering around, it's hard not to notice that Made In Italy starts attracting crowds as soon as the dinner hour rolls around. The food is cooked with careful attention and lots of pride--daily specials are described enthusiastically--, and the pizzas are wonderful! Thin but (not non-existent crust), fresh toppings, and very personable wait staff make dining here a pleasure. Prices are actually quite reasonable. We will be back!

• Visited March 2013

“Great place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant. We had to wait a little with a bit of confusion due no hostess stand available to check in but was well worth the wait. Atmosphere, great food and friendly service...

1 Thank Lrvm
Jasper, Georgia
“We loved this place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is a great family dining spot. I had pasta and my husband had a pizza. Both were delicious. Because of the service,food and atmosphere this turned out to be our favorite Dining spot in Venice. Next time we are in the area we will go back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Vixter1
Sarasota, Florida
“Nice experience:)”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

One of my husband's client recommended this restaurant for lunch so off we went last Sunday as my husband had been craving a great pizza for weeks! Since it was a lovely mild day, we wanted to be outdoors & was surprised that we got a table upon arriving as it was rather busy outside:)
We both felt we were back in Italy which was a good start! We ordered pizza of course, mine being good old cheese & my husband I think was sausage?
The pizza was very enjoyable along with a few glasses of wine:) Just a note: Sitting near a party of six almost spoilt the atmosphere as they were a little noisy:( No matter what restaurant we dine in we try to avoid groups of six or more! There are times it can't be helped though but when dining for lunch I prefer a more relaxed environment. Although we enjoyed ourselves we wouldn't visit again, not worth the drive from Sarasota. Saying that it if visiting Venice then stop in & try it for yourselves!

• Visited March 2013
Venice, FL
“Watch out Venice, This Place Raises the Bar”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm thrilled to see another new place in Venice that raises the bar. They are family friendly, serve good food, and are open later than the average retirees bedtime. The service was fantastic, the food authentic and affordable.

Venice has a trend toward overpriced sub-par food served during very specific hours. This place bucks all those trends.

I've been looking for real New York style pizza since I moved here 8 years ago and this place finally delivers. The pasta my wife got was great. My 2-yr old had fun and got a good value meal that he enjoyed. We were entertained by the servers and staff who put on quite a show making the pizza around the wood burning stove. The establishment was charmingly decorated, felt new and clean, and was buzzing and vibrant.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013