“back again this year and did not disappoint!”
Review of Made In Italy

Made In Italy
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Restaurant quality can change season to season but Made in Italy I am happy to say had the same great quality and service we enjoyed last year. A must stop if you are in Venice.

1  Thank JohnNH

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am fron NY so when I spent 3 days in Venice, I wasn't expecting to eat good Italian food. Well let me tell you, I have traveled to Italy about 30 times and this is the best Italian food I have eaten in all of the United States, including NY. Their food is exactly the way it tastes and is cooked in Italy. For those of you who are looking to eat real Italian food, this is the place to go. They have the best pizza and pasta. If you have anything bad to say about this place, then obviously you have never had real Italian food and only eaten what comes right out of the Ragu jar. Not only is the food excellent, but the people that work there are so nice and make you feel as though you are part of the family from the second you get to the door. So warm, friendly, and curtious. Feel like we're eating at an agriturismo in Italy if any of you have been to one or know what one is.... Delicious Italian food!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Good food, very authentic. The staff is genuine and friendly. We even got serenaded by an accordion player. The tables extend put onto the sidewalk. Great to sit outside on a warm evening.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The menu is very interesting with good sized portions. Because it was lunch, we ordered appetizers and salads which were large enough to be satisfying. I had a seafood salad with calamari, shrimp, crab and some things I didn't recognize. It was quite good. The restaurant is bustling and noisy although it appears the back room is quieter. The servers, often direct from Italy, were attentive.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Knowing nothing of this restaurant other than its inviting appearance, my husband and I chose it for lunch on a cool and drizzly March day. We were delighted by the ambiance and the food, and charmed by the staff, all of whom are genuine "from Italy" Italians, with delightful lilting accents. We highly recommend it. It's worth the short drive from Sarasota and surrounding communities.